The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a new addition to the Sales Operations team for our Enterprise Sales Operations team. The focus of the Sales Operations and Strategy Manager role will be driving sales strategy and operational consistency across the Customer Success organization. The ideal individual is a self-starter, problem-solver with a passion for technology, sales, and new market development. This role will be involved in strategy and planning for the Customer Success organization and collaboration with the CS Leadership team. This role will be responsible for forecast and pipeline management, key metric tracking and capacity planning as well as capturing and sharing best practices. Additionally, there will be significant coordination with all Sales Operations teams and cross-functionally to ensure global implementation of business processes and practices.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert on Yext’s sales operations, including all markets and channels
- Partner with CS leadership on project coordination which can range from project planning to execution to cross-functional liaison
- Understand fully the Yext value proposition and our products
- Work with management on capacity planning to drive success for the overall business
- Assist CS leadership in managing and reporting on retention forecast on a weekly basis
- Ensure standard Yext processes and methodologies are being implemented and used in all active markets
- Proactively identify and recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase seller performance and drive revenue
What You Have
- BA/BS degree, with 5+ years of relevant professional experience in operations, account management, consulting, or a similar field
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong execution skills with ability to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Good working knowledge of software systems including Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.