The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented Enterprise Sales Recruiter. This individual will own the responsibility and accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting and hiring Best In Class talent. Reporting to our Director of Revenue Recruiting, you will work within a global team and be aligned to our Enteprise Sales Business Unit. You will be responsible for ensuring all external and internal recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with key stakeholders (hiring managers) to plan and implement recruitment projects to ensure Yext hires the best internal & external talent in-line with corporate strategy. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost/direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee referrals and via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn etc). Where applicable, engage internal sourcing capability, as well as external research and search firms.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans
- Source and assess qualified candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, and networking
- Drive offer process from approval through extending and closing
- Be the face of Yext at job fairs and industry events
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussion with interviewers and hiring managers
- Follow selection framework and behavioral based interviewing methodologies to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure high level of data integrity within existing ATS, CRM and other tools, as appropriate
- Work closely with HR and administrative team to ensure a smooth transition into on-boarding process
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience in full cycle recruiting, with a balance of both tech (software engineers) and business recruiting (customer success)
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company (either in-house or at an agency)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to do search recruiting and networking
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Proven senior level relationship management and development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/direct channels
- The gravitas and ability to consult, influence, and advise at senior levels talent
- A mature, positive, deliberate and focused attitude
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.