The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
As a Senior Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll play an integral role in scaling our company and hiring best-in-class talent. Our team’s mission is to provide the best possible candidate experience in the recruitment process. Often times, a Sr. Recruiting Coordinator is the first person a candidate meets from the team. As such, you’ll have the ability to make a great first impression on candidates and be a brand ambassador of Yext! This is a great opportunity to join a global and talented Recruiting Operations team and grow your career in People Operations.
Who You Are
- You’re positive, friendly, and you enjoy building relationships with candidates, Recruiters, and hiring teams alike.
- Your attention to detail is unmatched and you’re extremely organized, which allows you to juggle multiple tasks at once without compromising quality.
- You understand how to prioritize and and are able to problem-solve in real-time while remaining calm under pressure.
- You love to identify issues and improve processes that will scale -- and you're not afraid to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done."
- You’re a team player and understand the importance of working collaboratively to reach team and company goals.
- You’re able to navigate through change easily and have a no-limits mindset.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Recruiting team with all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- Own the scheduling of phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Collaborate with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and interviewers across the company to run an organized and efficient interview process
- Proactively communicate with Recruiters and candidates and provide scheduling updates and/or delays
- Troubleshoot last-minute interview cancellations and reschedules with poise
- Coordinate and facilitate batch interview days
- Host candidates onsite and ensure we’re providing the best possible candidate experience at all times
- Be an expert in Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System, and adhere to internal processes in order to maintain data cleanliness
- Coordinate travel and lodging for candidates interviewing in any of our domestic offices
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and work with travel agents and hotel contacts to mitigate discrepancies
- Review and approve all candidate expense reports per our T&E guidelines
- Manage all requests through Zendesk, our ticket management system, and adhere to agreed upon team SLAs
- Escalate roadblocks and/or issues to your manager
- Participate in adhoc recruiting projects to help scale the function
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative and/or coordination role; preferably client-facing
- Experience with Google Suite (Calendar, Mail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Interested in a career in People Operations (Recruiting, Sourcing, Recruiting Operations, HR, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively communicate across various audiences, including senior leadership and executives
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse a plus!)
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Understanding of Concur
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.