The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to support programmatic HR efforts and partner directly with leaders on their people-related strategy. This person will also be responsible for championing the Yext culture. This role will be a member of the People Operations team to help us deliver a positive employee experience across Yext.
What You’ll Do
- Support core HR processes, such as learning and development, employee engagement, retention, performance management, and compensation planning
- Advise line managers on people-related strategy and decisions in the areas of organizational design, compensation, retention, employee relations, legal compliance, and administration
- Collaborate within the People Team to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights and contemporary organization and people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance within the company
- Manage/build policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning and development
What You Have
- University degree or similar college level education with a focus on Human Resources preferred
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Strong mentality for continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and at the next moment being part of strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and build solutions to address those issues
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Familiarity with employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.