The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a talented and dynamic Mid-Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR), Manager to join our expanding sales team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage and direct a team that has an impact on the growth of our business through top of the funnel activities that contribute to the lifeblood of our organization’s revenue.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help design, build, and scale a world-class Business Development Team for one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive companies. You will need to leverage your experience, skills, and creativity to help us continue our incredible growth. You will build and measure the success of a high-energy team of BDRs (Outbound) in collaboration with management, marketing and marketing team members to plan and execute our goals, strategy and tactics to grow the Yext brand.
This role will sit at the San Francisco Location.
A Day in the Life
- Recruit and interview top candidates to join the BDR organization
- On-call coaching with BDR’s to better their prospecting, outreach, and discovery efforts
- Collaborate with Account Executive Leadership to optimize cross functional efforts
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on “warm engagement” from demand generation and field marketing initiatives
- Progress BDRs through their sales career by helping them acquire skills necessary for their next play
- Lead group trainings and team meetings with new hires and current team
- Hold BDR team accountable to achieve and exceed their monthly targets
- Motivate BDRs to exceed goals through coaching, incentives and development programs
- Maintain key performance metrics and dashboards to help the BDRs focus on maximizing performance
- Collaborate with marketing and Revenue leadership on best practices and initiatives to source new pipeline in greenfield accounts
- Nurture professional development of BDRs
- Identify, design, and implement new processes designed to optimize business performance at a high-growth company.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- BA/BS degree, similar college level education, or equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales Leadership
- 3+ years in the BDR / SDR function or relevant work experience
- Demonstration of leadership in a prior role
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
- Leadership skills and the ability to inspire
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.