The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As a Senior Account Executive in our Mid-Enterprise space, you will be instrumental in defining and growing our sales model. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a competitive environment and who are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offerings.
- Prospect, qualify, and develop sales opportunities to rising star and mid-sized Enterprise customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process while working cross-functionally with Client Success Managers, Sales Engineers, C-level Executives, etc.
- Pipeline customers through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge
- Evangelize the Yext mission through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Identify and research new territories/verticals to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Consistent track record of selling software to mid-large Enterprise accounts; achieving both personal and team goals
- Track record of over-achieving quota in previous positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, and demonstrated ownership of territory management
- Have excellent verbal, written, listening, and influencing skills and be able to present facts clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.