The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Client Success, and Business Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. This team has a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the People's Republic of China. We work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Food Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, and more!
As a Director, Enterprise Sales, you will be instrumental in defining and growing our sales model, particularly in our Enterprise segment. We are looking for individuals who have an athlete mentality and who are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offerings. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales, the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts, a strong understanding of the digital landscape, and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage the end-to-end sales process while working cross-functionally with Client Success Managers, Sales Engineers, C-level Executives, etc.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Identify and research new territories/verticals to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of a degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience is required
- 10+ years digital experience or technology sales and account management experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of over-achieving quota in previous positions, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative/market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel internationally
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.