The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing our client’s implementation experience. You will act as an expert on our platform and provide configuration assistance based on client requirements. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on the power of data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Import and configure client data in the Yext platform and provide consultative analysis and recommendations to clients
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines, identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Plan, track and document status updates for each implementation project
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Assist clients in match and lock process to onboard clients to the PowerListings Network
- Collaborate with sales and client success functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide quality assurance and facilitate communication with Publisher teams following client launch
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects
- Prepare user and training documentation as necessary
- Serve as a platform expert for various stakeholders within the company
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 2-5 years of operations, customer service, consulting, project management, or analyst experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Business fluent in Arabic and English
- Must be able to have a flexible working schedule
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.