Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance. The right individual will be involved in a broad range of corporate finance matters, ranging from sales planning to earnings call preparation, budgeting and other areas. This role includes significant exposure to C-level executives and senior managers across the company.
- Develop and maintain Yext’s corporate financial model, including managing a rolling forecast for the business.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly and monthly reforecast processes. Ensure operations are executing to the financial plan.
- Collaborate with investor relations to prepare for earnings calls
- Play a key role in all corporate financial matters
- Visualize and present key metrics on an ongoing basis to various stakeholders across the company.
- Perform ad hoc analyses that drive strategic business decisions. Analyze data and financial and business metrics used by the company and senior management.
- Investigate variances between actuals and forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities for Yext.
- Foster and maintain cross-departmental relationships between Finance and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, or a similar college level education.
- 5+ years of experience in finance roles. Prior experience in investment banking and corporate finance is preferred.
- Power user of Excel. Familiarity with business intelligence and financial planning applications is a plus (e.g. Anaplan).
- Excellent analytical skills, strong proficiency in financial modeling, and familiarity with accounting concepts.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.