Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Director, Strategic Alliances to grow existing & establish new Alliance Partnerships with top Agency holding companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work with top agencies and marketing organizations through managing partnerships with agency influencers and decision-makers. This is an individual contributor role in which you will identify sales and business-development opportunities and collaborate with direct sellers on the team regarding specific client opportunities. Your track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex agencies to drive deep relationships, mindshare, and opportunities for Yext.
- Collaborate and consult with major agency partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Foster strategic relationships with partners through working in-market to structure symbiotic partnerships with agencies
- Builds relationships with c-level executives at agency partners to structure effective joint business & go to market plans
- Develop and cultivate alliance relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Analyze data trends and alliances’ client performance, develop strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations
- Evangelize Yext at agency events and conferences
- Champion new product releases and act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers' success in their Yext product investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the direct sales team
- Source new enterprise level brand opportunities and collaborate with agency partners to sell Yext and agency’s value-added services
- Develop creative ways to engage and evangelize Yext products and offerings across multiple practices, offices, and teams
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in digital or technology sales
- Experience in a fast-paced agency environment or experience managing large agency partnerships at a software company
- Deep understanding of how to navigate holding company agencies
- Established relationships and presence within the agency community
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Ability to travel
- Solid understanding of Local SEO
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with agency partners
- Experience advising agency partners on developing new servicing capabilities
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.