Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Director, Global Strategic Alliances to grow existing & establish new Global Strategic Alliance Partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to develop primarily our largest Global Strategic Partners. We are looking for an individual whom has not only developed large strategic global partners, but has also realized the results by driving significant revenue through these partners. This individual contributor needs to have executive presence while exhibiting a keen ability to get to influencers and key decision-makers at our strategic partners. We are looking for an individual whom can reach across and leverage the greater Yext; while working with key strategic partners developing deep strategic plans with: clear success criteria, resource commitments and KPIs, clear and concise joint win-win narrative, compelling solutions, and strict governance model.
- Consultative developer of our most important strategic partnerships
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and executive presence while representing our strategic partnerships
- Craft a joint Yext / strategic partner narrative, develop solutions, and ensure execution of the strategic partner plans
- Deliver on the agreed upon partnership objectives, stated KPIs, and ensure customer success
- Collaborate and consult with major strategic partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Develop and cultivate strategic partner relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Evangelize Yext at strategic partners’ events and conferences
- Champion new product releases and act as a partner to the strategic partners to support their customers' success in their Yext product and platform investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the Go-To-Market team and direct sales
- Generate pipeline with key strategic partners in collaboration with the Go-To-Market and direct sales teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment or experience managing large complex global strategic partnerships at an enterprise class software company and/or worked at a major global strategic partner for 15+ years
- Established relationships and presence within the key strategic partners
- Understanding of digital partner ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Ability to craft a joint Partner + Yext Narrative and bringing innovative / market defining solutions to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel, globally
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with strategic partners
- Speaks English and one additional major language preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.