Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Senior Director, Sales Enablement, your role drives regional training, enablement and competency development programs and activities for specific target audiences within the sales organization as well as virtual live classroom offerings. Key elements are definition, alignment and execution of a high-quality and high-impact enablement portfolio.
- Lead and manage a key area of the Sales Enablement organization creating a vision and strategy that is focused on planning and execution of high-impact Sales enablement and training programs including Onboarding, On-Going enablement for tenured AE's, Industry knowledge and selling skills.
- Derive annual and quarterly learning targets and development objectives by aligning with key stakeholders
- Accelerate improvements and optimize execution through organizational alignment towards customer needs. Embrace outside-in perspective and thought leadership.
- Define enablement programs and initiatives accordingly including well-structured execution plans
- Define roadmaps and recommendations for learning in order to provide clear guidance on learning and development
- Provide thought leadership and innovation in enablement and training and help establish a continuous learning culture
- Align with business and operations stakeholders across all levels of the hierarchy and gain executive endorsement and commitment for defined initiatives
- Provide guidance to the business and senior management about enablement and learning, aligned with business priorities
- Proactively identify opportunities to accelerate cross-team talent sharing, management and employee development
- Prior experience with sales methodologies (Selling Through Curiosity, Challenger, Value Selling, etc.)
- Prior experience selling into Marketing a plus
- 5+ years plus in enablement related roles
- Prior experience in a complex deal cycle and working with multiple stakeholders
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience in a fast-paced environment including complex deal execution, sales methodology
- Prior experience in Sales Enablement building and executing enablement programs
- Demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build and motivate a team
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Excellent planning skills combined with high reliability
- Excellent communication skills, including dealing with executives and senior management
- Ability to design and prepare high-impact target-group oriented presentations
- Self-motivated personality with high commitment, that takes pro-active initiative
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience with Learning/Sales Enablement technologies
- Experience developing and designing learning materials including content, selling and learning aids, playbooks, etc.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.