Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Client Support Specialist for our APAC region, you’ll be a brand ambassador and a resource for all things Yext. Your primary responsibilities include communicating with our APAC Enterprise & Partner clients through email, assisting them with their needs, and sharing product expertise. We’re looking for problem solvers and self-motivators who are passionate about customer service and its potential to transform businesses all over the globe!
- Be a ‘Yext-pert’ for all APAC Enterprise & Partner accounts, acting as a resource for our clients in region
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Yext users
- Answer all questions related to Yext and escalate when necessary
- Help diagnose and resolve technical issues to improve overall client experience with Yext
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
- Make an impact on our clients by maintaining friendly and helpful relationships
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Work and communicate internally with Yext Revenue & Delivery teams around the world to resolve client issues
- Think of creative ways to improve team efficiency and structure as Yext continues to grow
- See your own ideas help change and grow the APAC Support role
- Participate in our team meetings where we talk about our wins, areas to improve, and action items to ensure that we’re constantly learning, growing, and evolving as a team!
- Fluency in English and Japanese (written and spoken) required
- A college graduate with a Bachelor's degree
- An excited believer in the Yext product and what it offers to our clients
- A problem solver who is excited by diagnosing complex issues
- Outgoing and energetic, allowing your personality to shine through your work
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Passionate about helping clients get the most out of using Yext
- Eager to learn and be part of a growing team
- Able to welcome and embrace change in an innovative company environment
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.