Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Our Corporate Engineering Team evaluates and supports all of Yext's internal systems. They work to consistently improve internal efficiencies and processes used by the entire company. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to design robust SFDC solutions and enable automation for such new features.
- Advance and maintain the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet Yext’s needs
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) changes to Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers
- Write clean, tested, well-documented Apex code.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Work with multiple departments to coordinate change management (release process)
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests
- Collaborate effectively across teams, within engineering and outside
- BS in CS, IT, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and design principles and best practices.
- 2+ years of development experience with Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers
- Experience with SFDC Metadata API, SFDC API, and other APIs
- Experience working with technical third party integrations related to Salesforce
- Understanding of data structures and database schema
- Professional experience working with a version control system and continuous development and/or deployment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize, communicate
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Works well under pressure
- Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities in real time
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.