Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext’s mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Tesco, Marriott and Jaguar Land Rover use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a driven and independent IT Support Technician to provide assistance in all aspects of our global IT infrastructure. As a founding member Yext’s European IT team, you will provide hands-on technical support for Yext's London office, and remotely for our growing satellite offices across the world.
At Yext, you will administer and support a diverse technical environment, consisting of Mac, Windows, iOS and dozens of SaaS applications. Based on your unique skills and interests, you will also have the opportunity to work on projects to help us scale a high-growth company.
- Provide technical support to a staff of 1000+, ensuring they have the necessary tools in place to facilitate our continued growth and success
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to provide resolutions for complex problems
- Ability to work independently as sole IT resource in your local office, taking ownership of all computing equipment, AV and telecom
- Lead IT logistics for upcoming office moves and new office build outs in Europe during 2019 and beyond
- Coordinate with local vendors to resolve issues and implement new IT solutions
- Build and maintain clear, concise user documentation
- Configuration of hardware and software for new hires
- Regularly collaborate with Yext’s IT team based out of New York City
- 2-3 years of experience in an IT support role
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Strong familiarity with Mac OSX and Windows 10
- Experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications, such as: G Suite (Google Apps), Salesforce, Zuora, Box.com, JIRA, Zendesk
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills with a consistent desire to help and empower colleagues
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and Wireless technologies
- A/V support experience
- iPhone and Android support experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift desktop computers and small servers
- Proven ability to manage high priority projects with limited supervision
- BA/BS in IT/CS
- Proven expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT, such as, but not limited to:
- Centralized authentication technologies (AD, Okta, JAMF Casper, LDAP)
- Patch and vulnerability management (SCCM, WSUS, PDQ Deploy, Corporate AV)
- Scripting languages (bash, python, etc)
- Basic exposure to Linux and command-line tools
- Exposure to IP telephony
- Experience with International office expansion
- Proficiency in a language used in one of Yext’s growing satellite offices, such as French, Japanese, Chinese or Italian
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.