Job Title: Exhibitions Project Manager
Reporting to Project Director
A bit about us …
Inizio Engage is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live and virtual experiences, film, branded content, immersive and interactive content.
As part of the WRG Environments team you will work with a variety of Pharmaceutical clients to create and execute exhibition booths and environments across all global locations.
This is a fast paced and exciting role providing the opportunity for national and international travel working alongside a fun and experienced team. The role will involve actively building and sustaining positive client relationships, providing continuous content management support and direction by understanding our Pharmaceutical clients brands, businesses and local market regulations.
Work location is London or Manchester however we offer hybrid working.
A bit about the role …
As a Project Manager in the Inizio family you will:
- Have an appropriate exhibit focused skillset
- Play a key role in developing client relationships (alongside the Client Engagement Team)
- Demonstrate an appreciation of creative and content, that delivers on our 'Create Unforgettable' promise
- Ensure the highest standards of quality in all areas of production and exhibition delivery, both physical and virtual
- Take responsibility for the team and suppliers on-site, ensuring all H&S and best practice is met
- Deliver income targets and margins set for the assigned accounts/projects maximising revenue opportunities whilst providing best value for the client
- Keep abreast of new technologies and trends within our industry - in particular, innovating our service line so that we deliver our sustainability commitments.
- Act as an ambassador for WRG and Inizio Engage
What will you be doing …
- Directly liaising with our clients
- Taking ownership of small/mid size projects and effectively working as part of a bigger team on larger ones
- Oversee and manage all aspects of exhibition booth design, production, on site installation
- Oversee the development and delivery of client content and messaging
- Take ownership of budgetary financial management
- Liaison with suppliers, venues and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that sustainability targets are met on all assigned projects
- Take an active role in the department attending team meetings, show and tells and supplier visits
What do you need to have …
- Experienced in project management for Exhibitions with good overall technical knowledge and commitment to service excellence.
- Excellent project management and people management skills
- Proactive organised and methodical
- Commercially astute, produce and manage own budgets, good supplier negotiation skills
- Strong client communication and service skills/relationship building skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Solutions focused
- Positive/can do attitude
- High expectations of quality
Just a Few of our Benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.