We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to support with several main accounts across Inizio Engage XD.
Your time will be split between several exciting global clients, with projects spanning employee engagement, creative and some events and experiential projects.
You will engage with clients to identify and articulate their needs, translating this into agency briefs.
You will also be listening out for new business opportunities as part of your daily client interactions.
This role and is very much focused on the smooth running of the current book of business to support our growth ambitions and not a project manager role.
If you are a dynamic account management professional, looking for an exciting opportunity in a busy and diverse agency with an impressive growth trajectory? Then this role would be ideal for you.
Agency background is essential and a bonus if you have experience in strategic/consultative or employee engagement experience.
Some office-based time will be essential to building relationships with important company partners and for in-person client meetings or events.
You will report into the Client Engagement Director.
What will you do...
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for your client
- Be able to represent a client point of view to delivery teams and share client insight freely
- Support the delivery teams to ensure that client expectations are understood and met, providing guidance to deliver excellence to our clients
- Partner with the delivery teams to monitor progress, resolve issues as they might arise and be the point of escalation where needed
- Interrogate, interpret, write, and challenge agency and client briefs guiding the client through the process from start to finish
- Be able to contribute and assist our our teams in the preparation and implementation of Account Plans
- Identify and assisting with new business opportunities
- Generate client contact reports for client meetings and supporting with other account administration
- Support with proposals and solutions
- Nurture internal relationships and organically promote the full range of our services.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full range of our services and know when to bring in the experts to support the conversation
- Be the main client contact and adhere to the clients MSAs and Service level agreements
- Manage the review of multiple and varied budgets up to a certain value
- Maintain oversight of the commercial value of projects
- Ensure the budget is updated and scope managed following budget parameters
- Oversee client invoicing
What do you need to have …
- Agency background is essential and a bonus if you have experience in strategic/consultative or employee engagement experience.
- Experience working with global clients is preferable
- Experience working in events or experiential would be a bonus
- Authentic and genuine personality; social, warm, and open
- Experience providing support, make decisions and provide clear direction
- Curious information seeker: asks questions, completes research, gathers and shares insights
- Naturally demonstrate passion, innovation, and integrity in client service
- Good financial management
- Experience establishing communication and engagement with external and internal partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working in a matrix environment with multiple partners (external and internal)
Just a few of our benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
A bit about us ….
As the Experience Design (XD) specialist area within Inizio Engage, we create experiences that inspire a lasting change in attitude, behaviour and performance for our clients operating in life sciences and across a range of sectors.
Formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group (TCEG), our specialist capabilities are:
Employee engagement (powered by Forty1)
Learning & development (powered by Nazaré)
Events and exhibitions (powered by WRG & Ashfield Event Experiences)
Inizio Engage XD Creative Studio
Inizio Engage XD Film Studio
Inizio Engage XD Digital Studio
Inizio Engage XD Behavioural Science Unit
Inizio Engage XD PX/CX Unit
Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specialises in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology to provide custom engagement solutions.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.