Job Title: Exhibitions Project Co-Ordinator
Brand WRG - Environments
Manchester or London
Reporting to Project Director
A bit about us …
Inizio Engage is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live and virtual experiences, film, branded content, immersive and interactive content.
As part of the WRG Environments team you will work with a variety of Pharmaceutical clients to create and execute exhibition booths and environments across all global locations. This is a fast paced and exciting role providing the opportunity for national and international travel working with a fun and experienced team.
Work location is London or Manchester however we offer hybrid working.
A bit about the role …
As a Project Co-ordinator in the Inizio Engage family you will:
- Have an appropriate exhibit focused skillset
- Demonstrate an appreciation of, creative and content, that delivers on our 'Create Unforgettable' promise
- Under the direction of the Project Director, ensure the highest standards of quality in all areas of production and exhibition delivery, both physical and virtual
- Play an active role with suppliers on-site, ensuring all H&S and best practice is met
- Keep abreast of new technologies and trends within our industry - in particular, innovating our service line so that we deliver our sustainability commitments.
- Be an ambassador for WRG and Inizio Engage
What will you be doing …
- Directly liaising with our clients under the guidance of the Project Director
- · Taking ownership of small projects and effectively working as part of a bigger team on larger ones
- · Be able to undertake task-based aspects of exhibition booth design, production, on site installation
- · Demonstrate an appreciation of client content and messaging
- · Show an awareness of budgetary financial management
- · Liaison with suppliers, venues and internal stakeholders
- · Ensure that sustainability targets are met on all assigned projects
- · Take an active role in the department attending team meetings, show and tells and supplier visits
What do you need to have …
- Proactive organised and methodical
- Commercially astute
- Strong communication and service skills/relationship building skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Solutions focused
- Positive/can do attitude
- High expectations of quality
Just a Few of our Benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.