Job Title: 3D Exhibitions Designer
Brand - WRG
Location – Manchester/London
Reporting to Design Director
A bit about us ….
Inizio Engage is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, branded content, immersive and interactive content.
As part of the WRG Environments team you will work with a variety of Pharmaceutical clients to create and execute exhibition booths and environments across all global locations.
This is a fast paced and exciting role providing the opportunity for national and international travel working alongside a fun and experienced team. The role will involve actively working within a wider creative team to then realise the 3D design within project scope.
Work location is London or Manchester however we offer hybrid working.
A bit about the role
Joining our global team will give excellent opportunities for professional growth as you work alongside many of the live communication industry's most talented professionals.
Responsible for the creation of concepts that challenge the standard exhibition design. You will challenge and clarify the brief in order to better deliver the clients expectations. You will be able to articulate any ideas in the most appropriate form such as sketches/CAD or images/visuals. You will excel in translating a creative proposition into a three-dimensional environment.
What will you be doing …
- Take and challenge the client brief
- Design engaging exhibition stands and environments working alongside other creatives, client directors and external contractors
- Apply a good knowledge of new technologies and apply it to effectively create Unforgettable experiences.
- Understand and interpret client content and brand messaging
- Possess an awareness of cost and design to a budget
- Create high-quality 3D visuals using industry standard software, ideally Cinema 4D in combination with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Attend pitch presentations and sell in a design
- Produce in depth technical drawings to help guide the stand production process. Experience using Vectorworks would be beneficial
- Liaison with manufacturing contractors to monitor quality and finish
- Attend on site to ensure handover to the client before the show
- Mentor and inspire more junior members of the team
What do you need to have …
- Relevant experience of high-quality exhibition design
- Evidence of creation of exceptional ideas and designs
- An in-depth technical understanding of exhibition stand building techniques
- Strong team working skills, highly collaborative
- Keen eye for detail
- Tenacity and resilience to make concepts a reality
- Positive/can do attitude
Just a Few of our Benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.