WONGDOODY is a human experience agency with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles and New York. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “Best Places to Work” according to Ad Age, the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the Los Angeles Business Journal. We recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. It is a very exciting time here at WONGDOODY. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the coasts with one goal in mind – human experience. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY’s Seattle office is seeking a team-oriented, self-motivated Project Manager to help manage our growing workload. Do you absolutely love to keep details, deadlines, and projects under control? Do you understand the agency process and how to get what you need from the team – all in a friendly and persuasive manner? Then read on for more details!
- Be the hub of clear, consistent communication
- Ensure accurate and timely status updates among all departments and stakeholders
- Lead or support the Senior Project Manager during twice-weekly internal status meetings
- Talk through schedules, project plans, costs/estimates, project status, etc. with Clients as needed
- Attend internal meetings to identify next steps, additional meetings and project needs, and distribute resources and notes, etc.
- Understand and own the internal process
- Identify and resolve issues relating to existing processes
- Handle projects via hard copy job jackets as well as online asset management systems
- Be the go-to person for project schedules
- Understand all steps of agency or Client process to proactively anticipate next steps in order to meet deadlines
- Provide combination schedules for briefs that contain a combination of print, PDF and motion deliverables
- Set internal meetings as needed for all assigned projects, including tools for remote meeting attendees
- Own print, PDF, and motion work through all phases of a project’s life cycle and ensures work is completed on time and on budget
- Assist with forecasting new work within the agency and makes recommendations on necessary resources needed to manage workflow
- Maintain live, Client-facing status documents of all projects, print and digital schedules, and maintain archival notes of past documents
- Serve as additional quality control on all managed work, including proofing, attending QCs, and checking against brand guidelines
- Understanding and ensuring brand standards are met for all managed clients
- Collaborate and provide creative thoughts/ideas during internal meetings
- Support other departments as necessary
- Use and master Workamajig for cross-department resource collaboration
- Prepare estimates as needed
- Run burn reports on projects as needed
- Work with other departments to assign team members to projects and maintain team documentation
- 2+ years of experience in project management at an ad agency, design firm and/or marketing-related firm
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills, ability to function as both a member and leader of the team, and the ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with all internal teammates
- Superb organizational skills and high attention to detail and the ability to handle a large number of projects simultaneously and complete them on time with the highest level of quality
- Quick learner with an expert understanding of internal processes and the ability to navigate through them effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- A sense of humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
We’ll pay you to come work at WONGDOODY, because we’re generous like that. But on top of your paycheck, you’ll receive a whole lotta benefits to help keep you healthy, secure and balanced. You’ll get great health insurance (paid in full), 401K company match, all the free coffee you can drink, beer on tap, extended holidays, flexible summer hours, and volunteer time off to name a few.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.