WHO ARE WE?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT
We’re looking for adventurous, talented and creative people to join our journey in developing next-generation autonomous vehicles. We’re a growing start-up, building our first cohort of engineers and you can be at the heart of this!
We are looking for ML Engineers to help ship an end-to-end self driving neural network for autonomous driving. You’ll be working closely with Platform and Research teams to integrate, test and scale ML features for production. Productionising and scaling our ML models by working across Data, Validation, Platform and Research is a core component of this role and why we need you!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO WAYVE
- Solid experience working with concurrent, parallel and distributed computing
- Experience in shipping ML features and in applied research.
- Passion to take research ideas to production
- Experience in working in platform teams and collaboratively with research teams
- Good understanding of training, validation, testing and metrics for deep learning features/models
- Ability to write high quality, well-structured and tested Python code
- Comfortable working with and visualising huge data sets
- Track record of promoting engineering and infrastructure best practices
- Knowledge of computing fundamentals - what makes code fast, secure and reliable
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A position to shape the future of autonomous driving and to tackle the biggest challenges of our time.
Wayve is built on people and their differences gives us strength. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and encourage people from all walks of life to join our journey, growing and expanding with us. We don't just embrace diversity, we encourage it.