Are you proactive, über organized, and able to handle constantly-shifting schedules and priorities with ease (and maybe a little bit of joy?) If this sounds like your MO, then we want you to join our growing LA office as our first Executive Assistant and Office Manager. In this role, you will act as a Culture Ambassador between the New York & LA offices, ensuring that the “Vimeo Vibe” is present in everything you do - from beautifying the office space, to planning team outings. Simultaneously, you’ll be providing excellent executive support to our LA-based Entertainment and Legal teams.
What you’ll do:
- Executive Support:
- Manage calendars for multiple executives, including booking and managing conference rooms
- Book and coordinate all travel, including flight, hotel, car, etc.
- Prepare expense reports and additional ad hoc reports as needed
- Obtain signatures for contracts and add them to our contracts database
- Assist with ad hoc PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Manage, organize, and safeguard confidential material, displaying the utmost level of discretion and ethical standards
- Coordinate internal and external events including development team presentations, thought-leadership events, and off-site team trips
- Office Management:
- Manage office logistics, which include ordering supplies and furniture, maintaining an organized work environment, and tracking office supply costs against pre-existing budgets
- Manage receptionist duties, including greeting clients, candidates, and visitors with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Assist in logistics for onboarding new hires, including coordinating equipment requests with IT, prepping desk space, and being the welcoming face of Vimeo
- Carry out new hire orientation for LA-based new hires and ensure all new employees settle in smoothly
- Partner with the New York team in coordinating audio/video needs for all-hands and other company-wide meetings
- Maintain Vimeo’s amazing culture, and bring staff together as a community through fun social events such as happy hours and company outings
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Office Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Keen attention to detail
- Expert organizational and follow-up skills
- High proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- High energy and a can-do attitude
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems autonomously (and sometimes creatively)
Vimeo empowers creators with the best tools to manage, share, and sell videos, while providing a leading consumer entertainment destination for innovative programming. We’re home to the world’s most imaginative videos and the hundreds of millions of viewers who love them.
Vimeo is rapidly growing our three core lines of business: the Creator Platform (premium video hosting and creator tools), VHX (OTT Services), and Entertainment (the consumer-facing video marketplace). We’re a team of over 200 creative, passionate individuals headquartered in New York City, and we’re looking for smart and talented people of all backgrounds to join our team and build the next generation of great video products for creators and audiences.
Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo, LLC is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI).