The Activations program is dedicated to quickly and precisely enabling and disabling Vimeo sales assisted customers based on contractual agreements and working interdepartmentally to provide feedback and guidance on the program’s overall efficacy. This program is ever evolving and working towards automation to even better assist customers and internal teams during the pre-onboarding and pre-sales operations, such as managing trial enablements, granting temporary access for potential clients to explore our offerings. 

This position will report into Manager, CX Operations and Entitlements and  will support the product activation program, with an emphasis on owning the OTT product. The CX Operations Associate will work alongside the team to activate, renew and deprovision products and applications in accordance with all sales assisted contracts. Additionally, the role will coordinate alongside customer facing teams to facilitate migration of customers and content to the OTT product. 

Roles & Responsibilities

• Own the activation and renewal of platform features across product lines, with an expertise and focus on Vimeo OTT.  
  • Leverage internal automation tools and App Store Developer Accounts to assist Sellers moving both on and off the OTT Platform. 
  • Communicate with client facing teams and clients to coordinate customer and content migrations, and provide feedback on process iteration.  
  • Facilitate presale trials by confirming appropriate product features are enabled and indicated on an account based on needs.  
  • Develop a keen understanding of product pricing & packaging to ensure process adjustment for seamless contract delivery amidst GTM strategy changes. 
  • Share improvements and solutions on the efficacy of the enablements program
  • Help to maintain the team’s provisioning accuracy rate and resource balancing by providing reinforcement for the overall activations queue during times of high volume influxes. 

Requirements: 

• 3 years experience supporting operations, support or customer success functions in a high-growth tech or media company.
  • Previous experience with CRM, project management or ticketing platforms like Jira, Airtable, ZenDesk and Salesforce.
  • Comfortable navigating third party app development accounts such as Apple, Google, Roku, etc. 
  • A systems-oriented and problem solving work style with a balance of operational and collaborative thinking with a positive, consultative mindset. 
  • Ability to be self-directed and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment.
  • Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and business interdependencies.

Nice to Haves

Prior experience with command line tools

• Expert technical troubleshooting skills

About Us:

Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world's most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to better connect and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our community of millions of users – from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world's largest companies – whose videos receive billions of views each month. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.

Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Vimeo Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of our inclusion efforts. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only with no ability to see on a per candidate basis) to help us identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and cannot in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability:

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.