We are looking for a Sr Manager to join our growing team of experts.
If you are someone who is passionate about the art of programming, cares about clean and semantic code and keeps a tab on new developments in technology — then you are the right fit for us!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Analyse and improve data quality and metrics.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
Skill and Knowledge you should possess:
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science or a related field with 8-10+ years of experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience in any backend technologies like PHP/ Java/ Scala
- Minimum 4 years of web development experience with ReactJS
- Database Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Redis, Memcache, etc)
- Hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging and Testing
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Very good in Algorithms, Data structures, and Time Complexities
- Very good knowledge of OOPS and Design patterns.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is preferable.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs