The Vimeo team believes their impact is greatest when their workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents their diverse and global community. Vimeo has incredibly strong relationships with their creators and customers-- it’s time to build that same level of community from within. Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Director or Vice President Total Rewards, to lead its compensation, equity, benefits and global rewards practice. This role will drive all aspects of compensation, including equity, and benefits. This is a true building role and opportunity to make a huge impact!
This role will partner with key leaders across the business to develop creative Total Rewards strategies to attract and retain top-tier talent. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will build and lead a team to develop a talent strategy that inspires the company.
As VP of Total Rewards you will…
- Develop and execute a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards strategy designed to attract and retain talent in a competitive environment and across different regions, businesses and workforces. Implement and improve global compensation and benefits strategies to align with enterprise goals and priorities.
- Use knowledge of market conditions and competitive talent landscape to design tailored strategies for compensation for essential talent segments. Direct job analysis, evaluation, market pricing and salary survey projects in a transparent fashion and with Equity & Inclusion at the forefront.
- Lead the development of overall compensation strategy, including global programs and long-term incentive design, inclusive of equity programs.
- Manage compensation throughout a geographically dispersed and partially remote workforce, predicting markets and differing compensation strategies in varied geographies.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations both in the U.S. and internationally, working with internal groups to ensure audits are completed, spending is monitored and all company-sponsored plans comply with all legal requirements.
- Partner with outside experts, including consultants, carriers, third-party administrators and counsel, for matters such as benchmarking, plan design, coverage, renewals and communications.
- Manage the communication of compensation, benefits and wellness programs to achieve employee awareness and understanding of the programs offered.
- Review benefit plan-specific information, advising on overall plan costs, cost-saving opportunities and plan design changes along with plan appeals, amendments and restatements.
- Oversee the preparation of the annual benefits budget, periodic forecasts and allocations to departments.
- Guide the thought leadership to address current and new compensation and benefits trends and issues.
- Lead the Total Rewards team, ensuring the ongoing development of direct reports. Provide constructive performance feedback.
We are looking for someone who has a…
- Design Thinking and Co-Creation: The ideal person will have experience with and passion for leveraging creative thinking to design and implement progressive approaches to full life talent attraction, retention, and development. He or she will be an advocate for co-creation, leveraging the entirety of his or her team to find the most effective solutions.
- Collaborative Approach: The ideal candidate will be a connoisseur in relationship-building. They’ll enjoy working collaboratively at all levels of the organization to enhance effective people programs aligned with business goals. They will be an inspiring leader to their teams, as well as inspire trust and confidence across the organization. They will be a strategic partner to all business and functional leaders and leverage their expertise in the people function to contribute to overall company growth and success.
- Building/Transformation Experience: This person will be a champion in operating in fast paced business environments requiring evolution/ transformation, both inside and outside of the People function. They will have a demonstrated ability to act as a change agent and evaluate current People systems and practices against the strategic plans of the company. Experience anticipating market, sector and functional trends and forecast accordingly.
- Strategic Thinking and Result-Orientation: This person will possess superior learning agility and intellectual curiosity with the ability to inspire creative thinking at all levels of the organization. They will bring strong operational DNA, with a vision, a plan, and an understanding of what will get results.
- Innovation and Change Management: In a world where the only constant is change, we thrive on remaining agile and delivering exceptional results in the moment. This person will play a critical role in driving talent innovations that will have a strong impact on the continued success of the organization. They will be expected to have guided organizations through aggressive business and headcount ramp-up, while maintaining a culture of innovation and high performance. Managing organic growth while also integrating newly acquired companies will be an important aspect of this position.
- Team Builder and Inspiring Leader: We are all in this together! The company needs a leader who will not only lead an engaged, focused, and innovative talent team, but also create a culture of collaboration, engagement, high-performance, and innovation across the function. Demonstrated passion for developing innovative solutions, driving change, and taking organizations to a new level of growth and world-class performance.
This job is for you if you…
- Love thinking BIG and delivering BIG results
- Enjoy exercising your strong consultative skills to drive results, including a healthy mix of critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Enjoy discovering and creating new ways of thinking and doing, often working “outside the box” to drive success
- Possess a high EQ and incorporate empathy and growth mindset into how you lead and work
- Have experience in building and leading cross-functional teams
- Have experience designing and implementing organizational change or transformation initiatives
- Are influential and can confidently encourage a diverse employee population
- Possess highly effective and eloquent written and verbal communication skills
- Deliver strong presentations
- Have a strong skill set in storytelling and understand how to leverage this skill set in talent attraction and retention
- Have experience in both technology and high-growth organizations
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs