Would you be open for an exciting opportunity at Vimeo? The Manager of Customer Operations + Technology will own the Customer Experience tech stack, leading all aspects of the evaluation of new and existing platforms, developing systems integrations/automation and maintaining the tools needed to connect our AM, CSM and Implementation teams with scalable workflows to best support our Vimeo customers! An ideal candidate will excel in project scoping and execution, have sharp instincts of the customer journey and be a natural collaborator.

This role reports to the Director of Customer Strategy & Operations as a key member of the team which supports internal operational infrastructure and programs that keep our Customer Experience teams at peak performance.

What you’ll do:

Lead Operations Personnel

• Lead a group of ICs and managers who execute on task-driven and project-based operational work
  • Responsible for ops work done across the New York and Bangalore offices
  • Consider and implement the reallocation of roles and responsibilities as the needs of the business shift

Platforms, Tooling, and Automation

• Help to establish the best tools and platforms for Solutions and be responsible for the maintenance of processes built into the chosen vendors, including (but not limited to): Airtable, Help Scout, Outreach, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zapier and Jira.
  • Drive change and improvements to the Branded Apps process through ongoing review and oversight of our ability to scale the app build procedure.
  • Ensure visibility, cross-functionality and alignment between several working groups
  • Collaborate closely with Solutions Engineering, Engineering, Product and others to ensure the required tools are being built into each of Vimeo’s platform backends.
  • Build and maintain scripts, tools and automations where off-the-shelf solutions don’t suffice, including but not limited to:
  • API integrations to third-party systems
  • Python and/or JavaScript code running based on triggers or cron tasks to clean, migrate, or validate the team’s data
  • Collaborating with Support Ops and Sales Ops to ensure relevant data is shared between departments

Process Development and Execution

• Advise on optimal onboarding practices to enable the team to facilitate onboarding and success at a rapidly increasing scale
  • Develop processes and implement tools to facilitate real-time communication of client project status across organization
  • TPM stakeholder for the Branded Apps build process including build queue prioritization and internal communication between teams
  • Manage the logistics of the Solutions team virtual training curriculum
  • Develop and maintain process rollout including stakeholder buy-in, release notes and documentation for developed workflows

Skills and knowledge you should possess:

• Experience integrating with third party APIs
  • Experience building automations and tools written in Python and JavaScript
  • Exposure to Salesforce as a front-end user
  • Experience with Airtable or other collaboration tools, such as JIRA, Help Scout, Zendesk would be highly desired
  • Proven experience working with the Salesforce API and developer tools such as SOQL and Workbench.
  • Previous exposure to contracts, scopes of work, order forms and other client agreements
  • Basic HTML, CSS and SQL skills
  • Understanding of Amazon Web Services serverless architecture including API Gateway, Lambda, S3, IAM and CloudWatch
  • Strong communication skills and the ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical team members

Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.

Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.

Learn more at www.vimeo.com

Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education

Vimeo Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of our inclusion efforts. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only with no ability to see on a per candidate basis) to help us identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and cannot in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability: