Vimeo is seeking a Manager, Enterprise Billing to join the Enterprise Finance Operations team, a role that will play a vital part in laying the foundation for scaling the business to support the continued growth of the company in the Enterprise space.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of Order Management and Billing Operations for our portfolio Enterprise accounts. In this role you will be hands on and lead the design & implementation of processes and supporting technology of Billing Operations as well as related reporting and controls..
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day to day operations of Billing for Enterprise accounts using Salesforce, Zuora and other supporting systems, overseeing a team of billing coordinators
- Enhance and implement effective strategies for new pricing models and more efficient billing operations
- Collaborate with IT and business partners on implementation of new process and policy
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management for quick response to customer inquiries
- Manage month-end close tasks and metrics reports, including preparation and reconciliation of relevant financial reports
- Provide world-class customer service to internal and external customers (i.e., Sales, FP&A, Customer-Success, Revenue Accounting, Billing Team)
- Develop, document, maintain and communicate Billing, AR, Collection and Payment procedures
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of B2B collections experience (in public software or SaaS company preferred)
- Strong understanding of collection strategies and payment operations, including multi currency and non US based operations
- Experience with accounting procedures, month-end and quarter-end close processes
- Experience with managing and developing a team, including members across different regions & timezones
- Experience implementing and maturing systems and processes
- Demonstrated collaboration with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines and common goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of internal and external customers
- Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment at a high growth company
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs