As the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, Enterprise at Vimeo, you’ll manage highly impactful campaigns targeting enterprise businesses who are turning to Vimeo for video marketing and communications solutions.
You’ll work with a fast-growing marketing team to drive brand awareness within enterprises, scale qualified lead acquisition, and encourage product adoption. You will collaborate with sales, operations, performance, CRM, and content teams to plan, launch, and optimize integrated campaigns. By creating cohesive, personalized customer journeys, you will drive scalable and predictable demand with enterprise buyers.
You will identify growth opportunities, test new ideas, and improve upon the initiatives our audience already loves. Success in this role means that more enterprises than ever are choosing Vimeo to connect with their customers and employees.
This is the right opportunity for a marketing leader with deep expertise in enterprise customer journeys, multi-channel campaign planning, demand forecasting, and funnel optimization for SaaS products, ideally with a self-serve or freemium component. You will have a track record of successfully engaging with enterprise buyers across the customer journey, and optimizing for ROI.
What you’ll do:
- Drive performance for key funnel metrics, including: new lead acquisition, marketing qualified leads (MQLs), new business pipeline, and bookings
- Manage integrated campaigns, including forecasting, planning, execution, and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on campaigns including sales, performance, SEO, events, content, product marketing, and ABM
- Identify growth opportunities and lead new, creative initiatives to drive demand
- Understand our audience and help them discover how our solutions answer their needs by delivering the right message at the right time across paid channels
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on an enterprise audience
- Experience with product led growth strategies and/or self-serve/freemium software products
- Broad experience with marketing channels, including advertising, content, events, and email
- Familiarity with marketing automation and personalization tools, Marketo, Salesforce, and 6sense preferred
- Passion for video, as a marketer you have done video marketing and virtual events, and want to be a part of building next gen tools for these use cases
- Exceptional communicator who is comfortable navigating large teams and operating cross-functionally
- Thrive in high-growth environments
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs