Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to lead our efforts in integrating Vimeo’s video solutions
- Work in partnership with the experts teams to develop and drive Vimeo’s experts program roadmap with data consistency and holistic user-focused system design top of mind
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, and senior management and lead an agile engineering team.
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities and to measure key performance indicators, feeding findings back into the product development process
- Collaborate in an inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, effective, and encourages accountability and self-management.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent. Post graduation in Management(MBA) or equivalent.
- 8+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is highly preferred
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact.
- Excellent communicator and presentation skills, who can guide and influence our partners and leadership.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of technology and its use to solve complex customer needs.
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritising competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.