The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo’s Enterprise offerings by providing a seamless onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will build and lead a talented global technical onboarding team and work to establish a best in class onboarding experience rooted in product adoption, client success, and the ability to scale. You and your team will work cross-functionally to build innovative solutions and processes that drive the business forward.
As the Director, Technical Onboarding & Success, you will play a critical role in the ongoing development and success of the onboarding and implementation programs for Vimeo Enterprise clients in the corporate and external communications space. As Vimeo’s client base grows and the product expands, you will have the opportunity to build out customer programs geared towards product adoption and retention. You will work closely with stakeholders and senior leadership across the organization, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Engineering, Finance, and more. You should have the ability to quickly understand technical concepts and translate them to clients, and have a knack for prioritizing issues and making decisions quickly.
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day Solutions team leader responsible for ensuring smooth and successful implementation, onboarding, and offboarding of Vimeo Enterprise clients
- Ongoing hiring, management, and mentorship of a global team of Technical Program Managers
- Organize your team and their workload efficiently across projects and products, reporting on team capacity and quickly iterating based on demand when needed
- Build scalable implementation and onboarding methodologies
- Identify trends and inefficiencies in onboarding and customer segments to work cross-functionally to streamline workflow improvements and onboarding client operations
- Act as an escalation resource for technical troubleshooting and escalation coordination between Enterprise clients and internal teams on issues including platform functionality, livestream broadcasts, integrations, and API support and create best practices for scaling these processes
- Track and maintain superb CSAT score for technical services delivered by the onboarding team
- Conduct competitive research to keep onboarding services competitive and unique
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience in managing technical implementation, customer success, or professional services enablement
- Experience managing a global team and working with direct reports to develop their skills
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level clients
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data and insights to drive meaningful results
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative in order to drive change
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively with stakeholders across offices and functions
- Passion for understanding and triaging technical concepts or products
- Experience working with a team that spans across time zones
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience at a quickly scaling, growth stage SaaS company
- Video familiarity
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.