The vision for Vimeo Business Operations is to “Make other Vimeo functions wildly successful with stellar people, process and tooling.”. We are looking for an experienced program manager who can drive complex cross-team projects, identify and resolve blockers, and set the teams up for success. You will be working closely with Sales, marketing, Finance, Product, and groups within Business Operations, reporting directly to the SVP of Business Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate planning, execution and visibility for projects (and their expected product outcomes) spanning multiple teams; be responsible for artifacts reflecting plans, progress, issues and risks.
- Facilitate collaboration between teams, ensure cross-team dependencies are identified and acted on, mitigate delivery risks
- Improve prioritization/alignment across the organization, create forums for cross Business Area prioritization
- Actively support and encourage continuous improvement culture
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree desired, or equivalent industry experience
- 10+ Years working in a capacity of Project or Program Manager
- 1-2 years working across multiple teams for planning and reporting
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible and open minded with a positive attitude
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.