As a Trust & Safety Manager, you will help carry out our rules and remove content that could harm our users, our brand, and other parties. You will make judgment calls about whether all sorts of content break Vimeo’s rules and be able explain your decisions to internal teams, users, and third parties in plain English. You aren’t afraid of making tough calls, and you have a genuine passion for policy issues like fair use, privacy, and online safety in the digital content arena. You'll build internal processes for our quickly growing Enterprise account business!
What you'll do
- Work as part of the team to implement Vimeo’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
- Assess videos and accounts that have been flagged for various policy violations
- Follow up with Vimeo users via email to explain moderation policies and decisions
- Collaborate with engineering or other technical teams to implement new T+S tools and report bugs
- Build guidelines and workflows based on evolving customer needs and Enterprise Account developments
- Design and advocate for resources that will enable the Enterprise business to scale quickly while minimizing risk
- Develop internal resources on our policies and guidelines for our sales teams
- Be the point of contact and process driver between Sales, Legal, and Trust and Safety on moderation of Enterprise accounts
- Represent the Trust & Safety interests as the Enterprise offering grows
- Review incoming leads or internal reports for compliance and risk
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in a Trust & Safety role
- Excellent instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
- Strong and clear communicator (especially across team lines)
- Strong ability to prioritize incoming issues in a fast paced environment
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.