We’re seeking an extraordinary person to closely partner with our expansion offices in the UK and APAC. We are looking for a point of contact dedicated to the employees in these regions who can specialize in the local laws and customs while also aligning with HQ in the US to provide them with optimal operational support. If you are someone who thrives in a rapidly growing culture, who loves to collect, analyze and develop positive solutions, and loves creating transparent structure and processes, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with vendors, Finance, and IT to support payroll, onboarding, offboarding, and benefits in the UK and APAC
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR related matters for employees and managers in these regions
- Direct the development and administration of human resources policies and practices in accordance with company objectives and local legal requirements
- Partner closely with other HR centers of excellence in the US to deliver best in class support to these regions as well as streamline processes for efficiency locally
- Proactively assess team and employee needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Coach, mentor, and advise employees and managers when needed
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Strong organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgement, and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution experience
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulation
- BA/BS in HR or related field, PHR/SPHR a big plus
- Familiar with various HR systems
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.