If you are someone who is passionate about the art of programming, cares about clean and semantic code and keeps a tab on new developments in technology — then you are the right fit for us!
What you'll do:
- Design and develop software with high quality and take ownership.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team
- Participate in full development life cycle including planning and code reviews
- Build applications that can easily scale to the demands of Livestream & Vimeo traffic bursts.
- Ensure the best technical design and approach with an aim for continuous improvement.
Skill and knowledge you should possess:
- BTech / MTech in Computer science or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience with ReactJS or AngularJS
- Minimum 3 yrs of experience in any backend technologies like PHP/ Java/ Scala
- Database Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Redis, Memcache, etc)
- Hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging and Testing
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Very good in Algorithms, Data structures, and Time Complexities
- Very good knowledge of OOPS and Design patterns.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is preferable.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.