Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to join our Payment team to enable scalable Payment and Entitlement solutions for Vimeo’s SaaS Platform. Vimeo’s Transactions team works across various different business disciplines to drive Vimeo’s Payments and Entitlement systems. You would work with various internal groups and end users to deeply understand user needs across all areas of payments including Checkout, Subscriptions, Taxation, and Fraud Prevention. You would partner with Engineering and Product Design to plan the roadmap and build elegant solutions!
What you’ll do:
- Thoroughly analyze payment and subscription metrics to surface opportunities to increase engagement and retention; partner with Engineering to instrument features and capture relevant data.
- Collaborate with other team members to create and manage a product roadmap that supports our overall company goals and strategy.
- Create product specifications outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, and success criteria.
- Work closely with Product Design and Engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development; lead rollout of new releases in partnership with Engineering, Product Marketing, BI, Localization, Finance, and Compliance.
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company.
- Observe industry trends and analyze competitors.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of product management experience; 1+ years experience working on SaaS products or subscription-based products.
- Ability to work autonomously to lead product development efforts and surface roadmap opportunities.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team as well as with partners throughout the organization.
- Hands-on experience analyzing data including writing your own SQL queries and/or creating charts in Looker (or other data visualization tools).
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical and product tradeoffs!
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.