Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Marketing Analyst who is passionate about Enterprise Data Analytics!
Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. As a member of the Marketing Analytics team, you will be responsible for driving insights that inform our B2B Marketing Strategy. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience analyzing B2B campaigns for Paid Media, Events and CRM Campaigns. As a member of the team, you will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Analytics and work closely with channel owners and leaders of Vimeo’s Enterprise business to generate insights needed to drive Growth for Vimeo’s emerging Enterprise business.
What you'll do:
- Own the relationship with marketing managers, collaborating with them to plan tagging, measurement and goals for each B2B Marketing campaign
- Contribute meaningfully to Vimeo’s leads database by driving data enrichment efforts and working with engineering teams to architect data pipelines
- Proactively surface opportunities for optimizing sales
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Finance and Enterprise leaders to forecast business KPIs
- Craft audiences for CRM campaigns and analyze audience performance
- Continuously refine attribution and funnel reports to surface business trends
Skills you will need :
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science) and 4+ years of experience in a data analytics role (preferably in a SaaS business)
- Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo and Looker
- Extensive SQL and Python experience working with large datasets
- Forecasting and financial modeling in Excel
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive marketing decisions
- Experience with Google Analytics
Some of the fun questions you’ll help answer:
- What parts of our funnel are driving Enterprise growth?
- Is Vimeo’s media mix optimized to hit our company goals?
- How can we leverage SEO tactics to grow our Enterprise pipeline?
- How are Vimeo’s investments in B2B marketing campaigns affecting our revenue?
What type of person we’re looking for:
- Comfortable communicating with senior executives
- A team player who enjoys working cross functionally
- You truly believe that "getting it right" is just as important as "getting it done"
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.