Vimeo is looking for an experienced leader who brings a strong mix of leadership, operational rigor, and intuition for business to help establish the vision and drive the execution of our Customer Support team.
You will lead a group of Vimeo Enterprise team members who are responsible for handling support tickets and adhering to designated SLAs across channels (email, phone, chat, social). This team owns the client lifecycle in support, ensuring a best-in-class, white-glove experience for our clients. The produce internal and external documentation for product launches and updates, file and track known issues with Product/Engineering, and track, synthesize and report on customer insights related to their specialties.
Based in NYC or Remote US, and reporting to the Director, Customer Support Delivery, you will come to the table with the technical and programmatic know-how to help in the development of a global, best-in-class B2B support function!
What you'll do:
- Lead in the planning, staffing, and management of productivity/quality of Vimeo’s Enterprise Support Team along with other Enterprise Support leadership
- Lead strategies and communications during outages, “Standby support” events, and other high-impact incidents
- Collaborate with both Support Operations and Systems and Technology teams to build and refine support tools and processes
- Create guidelines and policies based on evolving customer needs and Vimeo Enterprise developments
- Design and advocate for resources that will enable the team to scale to a rapidly growing and evolving platform
- Provide regular reports to senior leadership and company, including but not limited to Vimeo Customer Support All Hands presentations, weekly Support snapshots, Support priorities for Product roadmap planning sessions
- Represent Vimeo Enterprise Support concerns across Solutions, Product, Engineering, and Sales/Account Management teams to anticipate impact of new clients, unusual seller requests, product launches, and bug fixes
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of management experience in Contact Center Operations, Customer Service/Technical Support or equivalent high performance operational teams
- 5+ years of experience managing and growing teams of 5 or more direct reports
- Significant experience in video encoding or media with a strong understanding of live event and on-demand workflows for digital distribution
- Strong understanding of various audio and video containers/codecs used in professional and consumer environments
- Hands-on experience with common Support tools (i.e., Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Possess ability to lead, mentor, and direct the work of others
- Ability to work autonomously with internal and external technical teams to develop systems which satisfy workflow requirements while also meeting deadlines
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.