Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to shape our upload product experience and platform.
The ideal candidate will be eager to craft our user’s experience from the very start of their creation journey, and are hungry to define and lead key initiatives that deliver value to the members of our community while growing our SaaS business!
This role will ensure all our creators - from individuals and freelancers, to small teams and Enterprise businesses - can harness the power of video at scale. Help give our users superpowers in automated video enhancement, including machine transcription, lightning fast transcoding, and instant organizing and sharing.
What you'll do:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for the content ingest zone, collaborating with UX and Engineering partners to align on evaluating and prioritizing opportunities.
- Lead a team to launch or sunset, and iterate on outstanding experiences based off of relevant data and product insights
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators and their teams - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting collaboration landscape
- Work with Business Intelligence - both qualitative and quantitative - to identify market opportunities and to measure meaningful metrics, feeding findings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is highly preferred.
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact. Understanding of the business models of a SaaS business and prioritizing accordingly.
- User-focused, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful.
- Aesthetic for a phenomenal user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with steadfast empathy for our users.
- Experience and confidence in communication both across teams or directly with users, prioritizing clarity and alignment.
- Comfort working in ambiguous environments, making evidence-driven decisions quickly and pivoting when new information comes to light.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.