Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Director to lead our HRBP team in creating, communicating, and executing key HR programs, standard methodologies, and people solutions to our employees. Our HRBPs are strategic consultants and partners to leaders on organizational issues that help the company and our employees grow.
The Sr. Director will lead a team of HRBPs to grow engagement, develop a cohesive people strategy, and build programs that are aligned with business goals and global objectives. They will have a full perspective of the business, placing emphasis on employee relations, people development, retention engagement and people management across the business. The ideal candidate loves to build, thrives in ambiguity, is flexible and adaptable to change, moves quickly, and can demonstrate strong communication skills to deliver messages across all levels of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Vimeo’s internal HRBP team across all parts of our business
- Partner with leaders to provide solutions, thought leadership, and business talent strategies to enable employees to do their best work
- Act as HRBP to Vimeo’s fastest growing team, Sales
- Ensure HRBPs are equipped with the right skills and tools to deeply partner with leaders and execute on Vimeo’s strategy
- Collaborate with other HR leaders to establish long and short-term strategies around employee development, total rewards, culture, systems, process and engagement
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10 years of progressive HR Business Partner experience
- 4+ years of experience leading a team of HR Business Partners
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong program and project management skills
- Proven ability to influence and drive change with senior leaders in a scaling organization, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
- Proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management, culture, team member engagement and leadership development
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.