Vimeo’s recruiting team is growing and we’re looking for a Sourcer to support our current team of full-time business recruiters. You will have experience in sourcing quality talent across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business Intelligence, HR, etc. Vimeo is building teams across all parts of the business, across a wide variety of functions, and we’re looking for a versatile, driven sourcer to augment our current team’s efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Recruiters in building pipelines across all of Vimeo’s non-technical teams
- Utilize LinkedIn to identify and track relevant talent while employing innovative sourcing techniques on additional platforms
- Review inbound resumes and partner with Hiring Managers in identifying the strongest talent for Recruiters to screen
- Effectively track sourcing efforts, report on outreach and response rates, and use data to influence future sourcing efforts
- Conduct regular market research to identify new talent pools and future sources of interest for recruiting
- Build relationships with passive candidates and for future potential hiring needs across a variety of teams
- Use our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse, when needed to effectively track active candidates you’ve sourced
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 1+ year of experience in a recruiting sourcer or research capacity, experience with Sales sourcing a plus
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of tasks on short notice in a fast paced environment
- Possess stellar organizational skills, and be a self-starter
- Proven ability to build long-lasting relationships, and the desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Prior experience with an ATS, Greenhouse experience preferred
- Bonus points for experience sourcing for SaaS businesses and/or experience in video
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.