As a Sr. Partner Manager, you will be a key member of the growing Partnerships team to manage and grow relationships with Vimeo’s strategic partners. We are aggressively growing our recently launched partner program Powered by Vimeo to integrate Vimeo’s video hosting, management, creation, live streaming and screen recording offerings on the largest B2B, Enterprise and Consumer technology platforms.
What you'll do:
- Serve as primary point of contact for partners once integration launches
- Act as liaison between partners and Vimeo’s relevant teams, including business development, product and product marketing
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing teams to analyze partner performance & brainstorm optimizations of implementations and co-marketing opportunities
- Grow partner relationships via optimization of existing integrations, addition of new integrations and co-marketing opportunities
- Build and strengthen partner relationships with ongoing status meetings
- Communicate upcoming product changes to partners
- Work with business development team on expansion opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating and sending monthly reporting to partners
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years experience working with strategic partners or customers in a Partner Manager, Account Manager, Business Development or Customer Success role in the technology space, preferably with experience with a SaaS business model
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities and amazing organizational skills
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience working with varying partners, both internal and external, and strong client management skills
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment, and the ability to bring process and structure to a new function at Vimeo
- Highly motivated self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.