The Workforce Management Specialist will work with the Vimeo Support leadership team to focus on operational excellence across our BPO and internal support network. This is an opportunity to help build the WFM process from the ground up, ensuring accurate staffing levels and forecast management.
What you'll do:
- Executes on core work and processes for workforce management operational perfection
- Perform analysis on historical contact volume and AHT data to ensure emerging trends are collected
- Build reporting
- Handle messaging and back office queues
- Perform project and process audits to ensure consistency within the region
- Execute on agreed process to ensure service delivery
- Provide analysis to improve service levels and efficiency.
- Perform modifications and improvements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements
- Basic project and stakeholder management
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years work experience in Business Analytics, Workforce Planning, Management, or Business Process
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel and preferably SQL, with extensive data analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience in multitasking and managing priorities
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs