Vimeo is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to work with the Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, data, and obsessing about user experiences. We need an exceptional leader with the ability to manage and run a fast, nimble, high-impact process.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about developing and launching new experiences to a B2B SaaS audience. This role will report to the Growth Product Marketing Lead and work across the Growth organization as well as other Marketing teams on initiatives that drive acquisition, engagement and retention. This includes creating audience specific messaging, identifying research needs, defining experiment variants and analyzing results to engage and grow the increasing number of customers joining Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Understand how our product grows from self-serve to enterprise across the customer lifecycle and set measurable business goals and track progress against them.
- Define audience specific messaging to drive activation and engagement at key moments in the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with research to build continuous knowledge of our customer base and champion our users needs and wants.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, design and engineering to identify growth loops, launch experiments and drive business metrics.
- Engage with the broader marketing team including CRM, paid marketing and core product marketing to drive company wide initiatives and share learnings.
- Review business metrics, interpret trends in data and identify opportunities for optimizations.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or growth role.
- Proven track record of launching A/B experiments, optimizations and customer research.
- Experience translating data into actionable insights.
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication.
- Creative and empathetic thinker; thinks customer first.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent professional experience.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with SaaS subscription business.
- MBA or graduate degree.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.