Here at Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools. These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple and cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
Vimeo create is all about making Video creation simple, intuitive, quick, and smart. Our team develops an innovative video editor that aims to become one of the best video editors in the Market using our AI deep knowledge.
We are seeking a high-performance, self-motivated, professional, senior developer, looking for an opportunity to develop the most interesting and challenging frontend features and to be part of the video creation revolution.
What you'll do:
- Design and plan new web graphical features from the ground up.
- Maintaining and improving our UI component repo and creating more well-written components.
- Improve performance and UX.
- Work in collaboration with product, design, and backend develops.
- Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of solid experience with ReactJS framework and strong knowledge in Redux.
- Experience with Typescript, and REST API.
- Knowledgeable in modern web browsers and web standards.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience with client build tools (Webpack, Babel, etc.) - an advantage
- A passion for UI/UX and a good eye for details.
- Team player, creative thinker, passionate about exploring new technologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.