Vimeo is in a period of hyper growth! We are looking for a Sr. HR Systems Manager to join our growing People team. You will own all current internal HR systems and will partner with HR teams in the selection and roll-out of additional tools. This data-driven person will be the resource for reporting needs from the business and will work cross-functionally to ensure that Vimeo’s people data accurately reflects our employee and candidate populations.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as Administrator for current HR Systems including UKG (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS), Culture Amp, Benevity, and Small Improvements
- Act as point of contact for all internal employees regarding the use of HR systems
- Partner with HR teams including HR Operations, Recruiting, and HR Project Management in defining the discovery process for additional tools
- Collaborate with business leaders to determine reporting needs, fulfilling ad hoc requests and automating ongoing reporting in all relevant systems
- Create training documentation for each system and lead live training sessions as needed
- Define and manage system security standards, ensuring appropriate and proper levels of access for all users
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in HR system providers, vendors, and technology
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in HR or data capacity
- 3+ years of experience managing HRIS’s for growing organizations
- Advanced knowledge of HR Systems, ideally UKG (Ultipro), Greenhouse, Culture Amp, etc.
- Strong technical skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Docs
- Outstanding project management, organizational and follow-through skills. Strict attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple systems with competing priorities is essential
- Capacity to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong communication and writing skills
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.