Vimeo’s Live Production team is looking for a talented & experienced Sr. Live Video Producer to join our team. In this role, you will work with internal customers to architect & execute live broadcasts that inform our community, elevate our brand, and highlight the amazing things Vimeo does for businesses. The primary functions of this role will be in three functional areas: producing live video production for events, creating non-live content to support those live events, and developing procedures to ensure quality & consistency.
What you'll do:
- Lead end-to-end production of public-facing & internal Vimeo live broadcasts, including pre-production & planning, creative development, and technical execution.
- Direct/ Technical direct live productions (Livestream Studio/OBS Studio)
- Design & build technical workflows for remote & in-person live broadcasts, while also being able to identify potential fail points and implement backup plans.
- Develop a set of standard operating procedures for high-quality, efficient production processes that can easily be scaled as the team grows.
- Create short form videos in Adobe Premiere & build graphics packages in Adobe Photoshop/ After Effects, to be used during live events.
- Uphold consistently high standards with a keen eye for detail in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment
- Work cross-functionally on projects with creative, events, B2B marketing, and company leadership.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5-6+ years of experience in live production and post-production, preferably at a brand or tech company. Having an expert understanding of the live production process is a must.
- Ability to function independently & keep your cool under pressure.
- Have a handle on the basics of creating high-quality video, and the skills to make footage look good even if you’re using a phone to shoot (or directing someone through Zoom shooting with a phone)
- Be able to embrace the brand’s voice and feel across platforms and campaigns
- Be a proactive, organized, and clear communicator
- Be collaborative crossfuntionally while also being an individual contributor and self-starter
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Comfort with a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Note: This is not a remote position. While we are flexible with schedule, you will be expected to work some days out of our HQ in NYC.
- You’ve worked for a tech/internet/SaaS company with a lot of brand personality and a complex product.
- You have a proven background in operating Studio 6
To apply, please send us:
- A brief, non-generic cover letter
- An impressive resume
- A link to your video reel and/or portfolio
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.