Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager, User Safety responsible for building and iterating on software tools and solutions that allow us to enforce Vimeo’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines and serve to keep our global Vimeo community safe. The role will report to the COO, be under the Internal Tools team, and work closely with key stakeholders from Trust & Safety, Legal, Customer Support, Security, Product, and Engineering to build out a suite of best-in-class user safety systems in the form of internal tools, automated solutions, and user-facing product features.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define product or process requirements that support the enforcement of Vimeo’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines and protect our users and their privacy
- Own the User Trust & Safety prioritized roadmap, including clear established milestones
- Define the key goals and objectives for the team quarterly and yearly
- Effectively coordinate between engineers, product managers and stakeholders to build tools and processes to support their needs
- Manage each user safety project from start to finish
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements, and communicate timing and status to internal teams
- Define and maintain KPIs to monitor impact of projects
- Gather insights from the day-to-day operations of the Trust & Safety team to contribute to the development of new and improvement of existing policies
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years experience in operations management, product management or project management
- Experience with roadmap creation and the prioritization of multiple projects
- Experience defining product specifications and managing the execution of those with engineering through agile processes
- Demonstrated experience launching products that drive business impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and coordinate efforts across multiple teams
- Adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting projects
- Experience in user safety and/or account security at a technology company a big plus
- Experience with UX and Wireframing is a plus
- Experience with UI design and tools is a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.