Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Director, Total Rewards, to lead its compensation, benefits and global rewards practice. This role will drive all aspects of compensation, benefits, and HR systems. This is a true building role and opportunity to make a huge impact!
The Sr. Director, Total Rewards will partner with key leaders across the business to develop creative Total Rewards strategies to attract and retain premier talent. Reporting to the SVP People, you will build and lead a team to develop a talent strategy that inspires the company.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards strategy designed to attract and retain talent in a competitive environment and across different regions, businesses and workforces. Implement and improve global compensation and benefits strategies to align with enterprise goals and priorities.
- Use knowledge of market conditions and competitive talent landscape to design tailored strategies for compensation for essential talent segments. Direct job analysis, evaluation, market pricing and salary survey projects in a transparent fashion and with Equity & Inclusion at the forefront.
- Lead the development of overall compensation strategy, including global programs and long-term incentive design.
- Manage compensation throughout a geographically dispersed and partially remote workforce, predicting markets and differing compensation strategies in varied geographies.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations both in the U.S. and internationally, working with internal groups to ensure audits are completed, spending is monitored and all company-sponsored plans align with ERISA and all other legal requirements.
- Partner with outside specialists, including consultants, carriers, third-party administrators and counsel, for matters such as benchmarking, plan design, coverage, renewals and communications.
- Manage the communication of compensation, benefits and wellness programs to achieve employee awareness and understanding of the programs offered.
- Review offering plan-specific information and voting on relevant matters, advising on overall plan costs, cost-saving opportunities and plan design changes along with plan appeals, amendments and restatements.
- Oversee the preparation of the annual benefits budget, periodic forecasts and allocations to departments.
- Guide the thought leadership to address current and new compensation and benefits trends and issues.
- Lead the Total Rewards team, ensuring the ongoing development of direct reports.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years experience leading a Total Rewards function of a technology-centric scaling organization, iterating on strategies with a long-term approach related to overall business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement essential compensation and benefit programs for a unique employee mix
- Experience managing an array of long-term incentive programs (performance awards, RSUs , etc. ).
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Total Rewards, with a depth of experience in both compensation and benefits in a global environment. Maintains an up-to-date working knowledge of all regulatory requirements to ensure company compliance.
- Experience with the compensation committee of a board of directors.
- Ability to transform data and trends into insights and strategies.
- Collaborative and creative; views this work as a team sport and works with colleagues to improve.
- Hands-on experience setting key goals and doing the work to achieve results.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.