At Vimeo, we love designing and engineering tools that combine power with ease of use. Our engineers work on professional-grade video tools for creators and have the opportunity to do way more than write code.
We’re a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence, and is driven by careful attention to detail and planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great technology and believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by taking care of ourselves, our families, our users, and one another.
What you’ll do:
- Build and improve upon our already first-in-class tools for video creators that combine high-quality user experience with performance and scalability
- Work closely with our Design and Product teams to move projects from conception to launch, then iterate, build, and test new features
- Grow technically and professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment with opportunities to learn and share with others
- Proficient in programming fundamentals - including performance and design patterns
- An eye for product design and interactivity
- Experience working on a user-facing project
- Ability to work on tasks of various sizes while keeping larger objectives in mind
- Are able to communicate and collaborate respectfully and effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
- Pay great attention to detail and customer focus on every project no matter the size
- Experience with the React framework
- Experience working with Restful APIs
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.