We’re seeking an extraordinary person to closely partner with our Engineering + Product leaders to engage and develop our talent and contribute to building the HRBP team in New York. If you are someone who thrives in a rapidly growing culture, who is proficient at collecting, analyzing and transforming people's data into positive solutions, and is committed to creating transparent structures and processes, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted strategic thought partner for business leaders and the first point of contact for employees
- Experience coaching and advising leaders and managers through challenges such as building and reorganizing team structures, managing through change, scaling, creating engagement initiatives and generally working in a rapidly changing/growing environment
- Deliver and lead HR team initiatives focusing on retention, engagement, recognition, compensation, talent management, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within your dedicated client groups
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Use data and people metrics to provide insights that help drive team structure development, career progression, retention, and engagement
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner closely with other centers of excellence including Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I), Recruiting, Finance and Legal to deliver best in class support to your client groups as well as streamline processes for efficiency
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Experience strategically partnering with department heads or senior leadership
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgement, and decision making skills
- Strong organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution experience
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulation
- Familiar with various HR systems
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day!
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.