The Salesforce Business Analyst at Vimeo will help to support, develop and maintain Salesforce, and our enterprise tech stack (Marketo, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, DocuSign, Salesloft, Distribution Engine, Datanyze, Recurly, Zoho). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, and B2B organization, continue to grow. This role is intended for someone with experience doing integrations and configuration within the Salesforce platform, and can assist with development, testing, and documentation of new functionality to be developed on the Salesforce platform.
What you'll do:
- Assisting in configuration of components needed for Salesforce projects
- Setting up new users across all appropriate sales tools
- Assisting with data loading and data cleanliness (Ringlead, DemandTools, Import Wizard)
- Collaborating to enhance our current lead routing and passing processes (Distribution Engine is currently used) based on marketing campaigns
- Helping to standardize reporting across the enterprise and pulling reports as needed
- Managing and fulfilling Salesforce requests and necessary configuration fixes from the organization
- Assisting in vendor management for the sales and marketing team’s technology stack (contract renewals, adding additional licenses, etc)
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 2+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform, either as an Administrator, Developer, Consultant or in a related role
- Experience in configuration on Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Knowledge of of connected apps with Salesforce’s AppExchange
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Bonus point for:
- Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concepts
- Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema
- Salesforce Developer/App Builder and Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience developing on Salesforce Service Cloud
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.